As you are no doubt aware, there are measures in place throughout the UK to combat the spread of Coronavirus (Covid-19).
These measures affect us all and it is of paramount importance that we are all doing our bit when it comes to hygiene. Below is a link to the NHS and Government Corononavirus web pages which are updated daily.
Please see belwo a list of useful website links for home learning:
Gloucester Counselling Service have set up a video and telephone service for anyone struggling. please see their website: https://gloscounselling.org.uk/
Please see below a list of websites to help keep children safe during school closure:
- · Internet matters - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- · South West Grid for Learning - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- · Net-aware - for support for parents and careers from the NSPCC
- · Parent info - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- · Thinkuknow - for advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online
- · UK Safer Internet Centre - advice for parents and carers
Please see below link from the DFe for home learning ideas: